At LJS & Associates, we work with you to help your business succeed.
Can my business work in this market? Do I need a business plan? How do I hire people? What about Health & Safety? Should I have a Policy and Procedure manual? Where do I start? HELP!
If you feel overwhelmed by the thoughts of starting your own business, we’re here to help. These are just a few of the questions that we are asked by nearly everyone in your shoes.
First things first.
In order to do business in Canada, and to comply with government regulations, you will need to start with a business licence. At LJS, we can help you perform all the proper searches and registrations to ensure that you are registered and able to conduct business.
From there, we offer many different services to put your business on the right path. Here are some of the services we offer our clients:
- Recruitment– Post jobs, gather resumes, help with interviews.
- Policy & Procedure– Working with you, we will develop a Policy & Procedure manual.
- Monthly Meetings– We can assist or run planning monthly meetings.
- Health & Safety Policy– Develop and review your OHSA policy annually.
- AODA– Help implement and enforce standards for accessibility
- Human Resources– We are your complete HR team.
Starting a small business, or being an entrepreneur, we can answer your questions. If you are looking for guidance to get licences, permits, registrations or documentations, we can help.