To Our Valued Clients
We at LJS & Associates Consulting Inc. (LJS) have just heard of the Premier’s announcement that puts our province in a state of emergency. The Brant County Health Unit (BCHU) continues to actively monitor the situation in collaboration with provincial and national health agencies and stakeholders, including the local hospital and community agencies. Over the weekend, the Brant Count Health Unit was notified of 25 cases of novel coronavirus in Brantford and Brant County that meet the new definition of what is considered a case, set by the Ministry of Health last week. As of today, Brantford and Brant County still have no lab confirmed cases of COVID-19. I want to formalize some changes we will be making for your health and for the health of all of our clients.
- We are closely following the guidance from the Brant County Health Unit. Currently there are no known cases of COVID-19 in our area.
- As of March 17, 2020, staff will be working form home offices using secure and confidential IT support provided by our IT Professionals.
- As a critical part of working form home employees may be required to have paper copies at their residence. All staff have signed strict confidentiality agreements and will continue to work by these standards.
- If you are not comfortable working in this fashion, please contact our office to opt out of this reality.
- The LJS office will remain open daily from 8:30 am to 4:30 pm. and be available to receive and distribute paper information securely and safely.
- At this time our staff are focusing on essential services as a priority and secondarily continuing to provide the full suite of services.
- Employees are being asked to practice social distancing and self isolation.
- Our secure drop-off and pickup mailbox at the office to increase social distancing is being installed today, March 17, 2020.
- We are limiting face to face meetings until April 1, 2020. We encourage you to meet through Zoom or Microsoft Teams or some other reliable and secure medium.
- We continue to investigate sources of support for small business to deal with this unusual world situation.
- We are investigating the impact of how Service Canada is ready to support Canadians affected by COVID-19 and placed in quarantine.
Please be assured that LJS can and will continue to ensure there is continuity of our existing high-level quality service in meeting your business needs. Please contact us for any clarification or assistance.
I thank you for your patience with the changes that this highly unusual circumstance is creating for all of us. Continued health to you and your families.
This unusual situation is very fluid. You can expect that there will be follow-up communication.